Kansas City Chili
- Prep 30m
- Cook 2.5hrs
- Ready in 3hr
- 10-12 servings
- 5 pounds ground beef chuck or hamburger
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large onions coarsely chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped or pressed
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne
- 4 tablespoons ground cumin
- 6 tablespoons mild red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups water
- 2- 15 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 2- 28 cans diced tomato
- 2 cups pinto beans - 16 ounce can drained
- 2 cups black beans -16 ounce can drained
- Add olive oil to 5 quart pot and sauté onions for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add garlic and meat breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Cook until just browned.
- Stir in spices, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Bring mixture to a boil then lower heat and cook for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Add beans and cook ½ hour longer. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Split Signature Corn Meal English Muffin and hollow the center of the muffin halves with a fork to make a cavity.
- Fill with chili and top with grated cheese, chopped onions, sour cream.
Signature Cheddar Cheese English Muffin Pizza
- Prep 15m
- Cook 16-18m
- Ready in 31-33m
- 4-8 servings
- Split open English muffins and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top with 2 Tbs. marinara or 1 Tbs. pesto and 1 Tbs. marinara. Sprinkle with some dried oregano
- Top with grated mozzarella and 3-4 slices pepperoni
- Top with a little more cheese and sprinkle with chopped parsley
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16-18 minutes
Mini Cheddar Artichoke Strata
- Prep 25m
- Cook 20-22m
- Ready in 45-47m
- 12 servings
- 6 Wolferman’s® 1910 original recipe or sourdough mini English muffins
- 1½ (6.5 oz.) jars marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- ½ bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 saltine crackers, crushed (put in locking storage bag and crush with hands or rolling pin)
- 6 eggs
- Sauté parsley in reserved artichoke juice about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Whisk eggs, adding the green onions, cheese, artichokes, crackers, and hot sauce.
- Grease a standard muffin tin (2-inch base) with butter or cooking spray.
- Press muffins outside down in pan and top with the artichoke mixture, about ¼ cup for each.
- Bake at 350˚F for about 20-22 minutes, until bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let set for a few minutes.
- Run a knife around edges to remove from pan.
Tomato Tapenade Bruschetta](#tapenadebruschetta)
- Prep 20m
- Cook n/a
- Ready in n/a
- 24 servings
- 12 Wolferman’s® 1910 original recipe mini English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional olive oil to brush over toasted muffins, divided
- 6 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup sliced black olives or Kalamata olives
- 2 Tbsp. diced green onions
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- Fresh parsley springs or basil leaves, for garnish
To prepare tapenade:
- Combine garlic, ½ cup olive oil, tomatoes, parsley, basil, black olives, green onions, vinegar, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Note: may be prepared up to 4 hours ahead and refrigerated.
To assemble the bruschetta:
- Brush toasted mini muffin halves lightly with olive oil.
- Divide tomato tapenade evenly and spread on top of each mini muffin half.
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley or a basil leaf.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 minutes.
Crunchy Baked Brie
- Prep 15m
- Cook 2-3m
- Ready in 17-18m
- 24 servings
- Top toasted mini muffins with ripe Brie cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Place mini muffins on broiler pan and broil, 3–5 inches from heat, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with dried cranberries.
Bacon Panini Sandwich
- Prep 10m
- Cook 8-10m
- Ready in 18-20m
- 4 servings
- Split muffins in half lengthwise, butter outside of each muffin, and set aside.
- Slice tomato and cheese to be divided equally among 4 sandwiches.
- Fry bacon.
- Assemble sandwiches with sliced tomato, cheese, 1½ slices of bacon, and basil leaves, keeping buttered side outward.
- Place in a panini pan and press over medium heat, until outside is golden and cheese is melted (may also use griddle or large skillet).